Monday, November 24, 2008

Talk is Cheap!!!!!!

Ok tell me if this makes sense to you....
Somebody that you have been talking to. They call you, but then they stop for long periods of time... and then when you finally communicate with this person they ask you a dumb question like "Did you miss me?"
Ok can someone tell me why you would miss someone that doesn't call, text, or email you?
ok so i see this person and we "patched things up", so i thought, and he basically tells me to stop wasting my time with the ordinary guys that are not worth my time, and get with someone real and do not play the childish games that most guys display. i asked him who might that be and he says its him, but his actions prove to be otherwise.
why do some guys talk with a "versace" tounge, and when it comes time to producing those goods that they say they have, it turns out to be your ordinary "dollar general" knock off item?
talk is cheap!

No comments: