Friday, November 14, 2008

just a bunch of babble about mysteries...

Alot of people feel as if my life is like a subject that can be typed into any search engine, like google, and BOOM I'm figured out.
I am not a person that can be figured out from an outside source, because it is only one source to me and my life, and that lucky main source is Me!
So go ahead and rip up your little works cited page on me because they are inaccurate facts.
You only know what I tell you. Consider me that Bermuda Triangle. As far as you are concerned I am an unsolved mystery.
Secretive because people like you want to blow my character out of proportion. Sorry, this is NOT your scientific Big Bang theory! You feel that your lies and unknown facts can just create this explosion on my life. Like you could cause me to be blown into pieces and spread around like the states and continents on the globe. HA jokes on you!
So a tip to those who feel they are close enough to me to destroy me...."THINK AGAIN" because this Bermuda Triangle is still being held together by its 3 corners. Intelligence, Cunningness, and God are all in my corners. So as soon as you feel like you can step all over me, like a door mat, I will Consume you into my triangel and kill your lies with the truth. Making you a non existent being and even more weak than you already were.
Sorry your search engine has labeled your search as unknown.
It's because the mystery you thought you'd figured out I own...

1 comment:

RoyceLyndsay said...

waddup BIA welcome to bloggerrrrr lolol