Thursday, January 29, 2009

nothing to say

I haven't been posting any blogs as you can see, it's only because I have so much to say, but I just don't know how to say it or put it in writing. I feel like My brain is overcrowded with a bunch of crap that doesn't need to be in there. It's filled with questions, doubts, dreams, and wishes.
Alot of doubts and questions are towards people I am involved with. I am slowly learning who I should be closer to and who should be "Cut Off", plain and simple. I don't even want to ask questions anymore, that question that I always ask God when I meet someone new " What is this person's reason for being in my life?" I don't even stress that anymore. I know God knows what he is doing so I will not doubt or question God's spontaneous ways of dealing with my abnormal life. Right now I am only writing whatever random thoughts that are going through my brain. I am not writing every thought. Just some. Writing about all of them would be mental suicide for anyone to read.
Just recently I realized that two more people walked out of my life, it's cool though. Have you ever had a moment when you actually wanted to care, but you don't? O well that's life. I heard the saying that "when people want to walk out of your life, Let Them Go!" So I did. And you know what? It made my life so much easier, to not stress over one loss of something that was meant to be out of your life in the first place. When you know you have been nothing, but good to the person you were "cool" with and they leave you hanging, and you feel like they don't have a care in this world about your feelings Let Them Go! because I take it as, they don't care, and if they don't care, that means they aren't losing sleep over you. so Don't lose sleep over them.

anyways i am not writing this blog because I am upset. I just felt like writing something. My mood right now is "whatever". Life is Life, and As long as you are living, live it!

No comments: